For those who don't know, Crawl and I have to change our living arrangements in the next few months, and during that time my site will be on hiatus. This is especially annoying for me because I had finally gotten back on track with drawing scenes for AT6, but I'll have to put it on hold again. However, I thought I'd post a few of the drawings I have done (or started) to prove I was making headway with it...

I have a lot more than this, but the other drawings reveal spoilers I'm not ready to unveil just yet.

The rest of these are not for AT6. They were just things I was randomly working on.

I was working on ideas for Honen to have a new RAU Gallery avatar. The current one (the normal one, not the angry one) is kind of old now and looks a little lopsided to me (the horn isn't drawn very well), and I thought maybe I'd like one without his hat. Of course, I realized that causes an inconsistency when I switch back to the angry avatar, so I may not go with this after all.

I wanted to redesign Honen's motorscooter, and that's what I came up with. I also redesigned his "Dr. C" emblem.

Front view.